In addition to this, it allows you to modify parameters that are not present in the instrument.
Physis Plus The Editor comes with a clear and simple user interface, adaptable to any screen resolution.
In particular Physis Plus The Editor allows you to do:
– Pilot organ stops and voices
– Select/Load/Remove alternative voices
– Instrument stop-by-stop voicing and fine tuning
– Consolle and organ setup
– Output routing and customization
– Load specific files to the Organ
– Setup pitch intonation, temperaments, tracker touch, reverb parameters and type (and many others!!)
How it works:
– Connect your device to the Physis Plus organ via USB cable and the Camera Connection Kit.
– Press the [LINK] button in the app to connect to the instrument.
– Select the desired environment from the top bar by pressing the menu buttons.