Legend Editor is a compatible Windows, MacOs and iOS application that allows real-time adjustment (changes made are immediately audible when playing on the instrument) and storage of all the sound generation parameters and effects of the Legend series instruments. In addition to this, it is possible to load other models of electromechanical organs from a computer.
Legend Editor comes with a clear and simple user interface, adaptable to any screen resolution. In addition to adjusting and storing the parameters in the instrument, the application also allows you to save them in your own computer, and to reload them if necessary in an easy and fast way.
Specifically, Legend Editor allows you to:
– adjust the signal level of each individual drawbar;
– adjust the volume of the pedalboard and the clicks of the keyboard keys individually by type;
– adjust the operating parameters of the vibrato and chorus;
– select the overdrive model;
– adjust the operating and shooting parameters of the two Rotary effects;
– adjust the physical and acoustic characteristics of the two Reverb effects;
– set the functions otherwise adjustable from the keyboard for the Legend Classic, Legend, Legend Live, and Legend Solo models.
– Load other organ models from a computer instead of the ones currently stored in the instrument.
– save all the above parameters to a computer and reload them to the instrument if necessary.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
CPU: Pentium class III or higher
RAM: 32 MB
Hard Disk: 20 MB free space
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows XP (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X ver. Lion 10.7 or later.
Ports: a standard USB port
Connection: A type A-B USB cable not longer than 3 meters
Model: Legend Classic, Legend JDF, Legend, Legend Live, Legend Solo, Legend Exp
Software Release: 1.6 or higher